To register as a patient, you need to live within our practice boundary.
You can register as patient by downloading the following forms and bringing them into the practice with two forms of ID.
- Family Doctor Services Registration – GMS1
- New Patient Registration Form
- Patient Online Access Registration Form
- Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test For Consumption
- Summary Care Record Opt Out
- HSCIC Data Sharing Opt Out Form
ID needs to include one photographic I.D (such as a passport or driving license), as well as one proof of address (such as a utility bill, bank statement, tenancy agreement or mortgage agreement).
Please be aware that all forms need to be completed to register as a patient.