We offer a practice complaints procedure to deal with comments, suggestions and complaints about the service we provide. The complaints procedure is available to our patients, please contact the surgery for more information. Our aim is to give you the highest possible standard of service and we will try to deal with any problems that may occur.
- We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within three working days.
- We will investigate the circumstances of your complaint and give a written explanation within 10 working days.
- If we expect it to take longer we will explain the reason for the delay and tell you when we expect to reply.
- We will offer you the opportunity to discuss your complaint if required with those concerned.
- If, despite our efforts, you feel your complaint has not been dealt with adequately, we will advise you how you may pursue it.
- We would welcome comments, suggestions and enquiries - these should be addressed to the practice manager who will be happy to try and help.