- Please allow two working days for your prescription to be processed.
- If you have more than one repeat prescription please try and order all your items together
- Clearly indicate where you would like your prescription to be sent. We can send the prescription to your home address but remember to enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
- You can collect your prescription from the surgery or it can be sent by the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) to a chemist that you have signed up to.
The Online service allows you to:
- Book or cancel appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View some of your health record
- No phone queue
- It’s quick and convenient
- 24/7 access
How to Register:
Bring 1 photo ID and 1 proof of address to the practice.
You will be given a PIN registration letter
- Simply visit https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk
- Click the green “Register Button”
- You will be asked if you have a registration letter from your practice. Click “Yes”.
- Enter the information from the letter and follow the step by step instructions.
Note:- This service will work in addition to existing services, you can still use the telephone to make an appointment or call in to the surgery to make an appointment or order a repeat prescription.
Click below for online services
People in the following categories are automatically exempt from prescription charges:
Children under 16 years old; under 19 who are in full time education; people over 60 years of age; pregnant women and women who have had a baby in the last 12 months; people in receipt of certain benefits and people with specific medical conditions.
The costs for prescriptions are as follows;
- Charge per item is £8.80 from April 2018
You can get pre-payment certificates; they can be for three months or a year. The costs for these are as follows:
- A three month pre-paid certificate is £29.10
- A one year pre-paid certificate is £104.00
If you need regular repeat prescriptions this keeps the costs down to a manageable amount during the year.