To register, come to our reception desk during normal opening hours and bring with you:
- Proof of ID - passport, driving licence (you may be asked for two forms of ID)
- Proof of address - utility bill or bank/credit card statement from the last three months or current tenancy agreement.
This information is used to:
- Check eligibility for NHS treatment
- Ensure the correct medical records are ascertained
- Ensure the patient lives in our catchment area
- We will ask you to fill in a new patient questionnaire so that we know a little of your medical history while we wait for your medical records to come from your previous doctor.
- Please complete the paperwork before you need to see a doctor to give us time to deal with your registration.
Alternatively, you can download the form here and print it off to complete before bringing it to the surgery. Separate forms must be completed for each member of the family.
Please also download and complete a Health Check Questionnaire, a summary care record form and an HSCIC data sharing form. You must return all forms to the practice to register each member of the family. Adults need to also complete the Alcohol Questionnaire.
Click here to download an Adult Health Check Questionnaire
Click here to download a Child Health Check Questionnaire
Click here to download a Summary Care Record Form
Click here to download an HSCIC Data Sharing Form
Click here to download the Online Services Form
Click here to download the Alcohol Screening Form
Allocating A Doctor
When registering with Wimbledon Medical Practice, Dr Sharifi will be the allocated Doctor. This is for administrative purposes only. You can book an appointment with any GP.