We are a long established medical practice since 1929.
Following the introduction of the National Health Service, there were initially two surgeries, one in Haydons Road and one in Queens Road. The partnership moved to the premises, 51 Princes Road, some 40 years ago. In November 2018, the practice changed location to 79 Pelham Road and became known as the Wimbledon Medical Practice.
Our Practice will aim to be provide high quality, safe and effective services and environment for our patients. The practice will be highly professional, efficient and accountable in all its activities.
- To provide health for our patients in all activities.
- To ensure the maximum benefit for our patients, whilst being aware of the limit of our resources.
- To treat all equitably, ensuring that all patients are treated with dignity, respect and compassion.
- To support and encourage our staff in order to achieve the above.
We are committed to training our staff, medical students and doctors. We work with other organisations to improve the local NHS and to influence local decision-making.